Our Corpus Christi Food Pantry relies heavily on donations to keep us viable at serving greater Payette County. If you would like to donate, below are some of the staples that go out to every family in need. With winter coming upon us need will once again be rising and we can use your help. Donations can be dropped off in or near the baskets found at the entry of Corpus Christi Catholic Church.
1) Cereal- Cold or Hot
2) Pasta- Ramen Noodles or Mac and Cheese
3) Soups- 11 oz Soup or 15 oz Chili etc.
4) Milk- 12 oz Canned condensed or Individually packed dried milk
5) Canned Meats- Tuna 6oz or chicken etc...
6) Peanut Butter- 16 oz jars
7) Canned Fruit- Misc. 15 oz cans
8) Canned Beans- Misc. 15 oz cans
9) Canned Vegetables- Misc. 15 oz cans